Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Our Achievements are Nothing Without Him



As expressed in this song, I always want my family to give back the glory to God for all the things we have achieved, it may be great or small. I also thank God even for all the storms that have shaken us. All these have made us strong. Were it not for our past troubles, hubby and I should have not been enjoying our life together as both OFWs. So overcoming any obstacles in life is a great achievement in itself for it gives us strength and will prepare us for a greater challenge. Hubby called what had happened to us, a "perfect storm at a perfect time" I call in God's time. Yes, in Christ alone do we draw our strength in whatever challenge that comes our way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop by my blog and for sharing your thoughts:)