Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Early Christmas Treat at the Home of World-famed Manny Pacquiao


 Yehey, I won again!!! It's my second joining and winning in a blog contest since I started blogging last August. The first time, I won free tickets for the Air Supply Concert Live in Gensan, with the same contest setter.  This time I won the Ultimate Greeting Contest set again by Bariles on the 2nd Blogoversary of his Gensan News Online Mag (GNOM). This multi-awarded blog keeps us informed about the developments of our hometown, the very progressive and beautiful city of the world-famed boxer Manny Pacquiao - Gensan. I got a silver prize, a dinner for two at this  posh restaurant, Grab A Crab, which I really wish to visit when I go home. And I'm going home very soon so I'm gonna dine there for FREE!!! Isn't that great for early Christmas treat? The prize won't be that much for others but for me, it's a great reward for just enjoying my greatest hobby (my addiction!) - blogging and reading other blogs like GNOM which I always follow.


Load of thanks, Bariles, for the endless contests you've been organizing for bloggers to enjoy. And to my prize sponsor, Mr. Michael Wee of Grab A Crab, thank you very much.
(I took the screen shots of these photos from GNOM. You may want to click this link for better view on the original post by Bariles himself.)

8 comments:

Jemina said...

Congratulations! Brava! Brava! Ayan now you have all the more reasons to be addicted to blogging. I'm so happy for you. Grabe nalampasan mo na ako hahahah but that's okay. I'm just so glad you're now talking my language. That for me is already a treat.

nice A said...

Thanks, scribbler, for your constant support in just about anything. I still have a lot of things to learn from you. Malapit na ako aalis so pwede ka munang maging guest dito hehehe! Pwede?

kathy said...

Congratulations Miss A! Galing mo! Andami mo nang napanalunan na contests! Ako, wla pa kahit isa, hindi kasi ako mahilig... Salamat sa bisita and I will visit you constantly while ur gone on ur vacation...

Dhemz said...

congrats te...wohooo....galing naman...never pa ako sumali....maybe will try my luck next time...lol!

salamat sa dalaw...ingat po sa byahe....:)

Jemina said...

You already know more than I do especially in traffic building which is an integral part in blogging. Anyway, if you trust me enough, I'll try to keep your blog up to date. I just hope I'll find enough courage heheh...

nice A said...

thanks, kathz and dhemz! you're always here to brighten up my day:) wow, touched ako- dalaw pa rin kayo kahit wala ako.di bale sa pagka-adik ko ba naman sa blogging tiyak maga-update pa rin ako. at heto si scribbler, best friend ko yan in all things, siya nagdala sakin dito sa Thailand, tutulungan niya ako na di mablablanko site ko kahit papano i know, hehehe!

nice A said...

scribbler, sorry but i haven't received any comment from you before your latest. of course, i do trust you so please feel free to be the host here meanwhile hehehe! you know i will travel a lot while in pinas. monday we'll be either in manila or baguio to renew jd&josh's passports kc mag-expire na.remember yong first time nilang pumunta dito nong dinala mo sila sa ancient city at crocodile farm? 5 years na nakalipas e 5 yrs lng bisa ng passport di ba? so inquire muna ako if makuha ng 2 wks MRP sa baguio or la union otherwise punta tlga kmi sa manila agad kc in less than a month andito na rin sila for christmas holidays. then after their piano,voice and violin recitals for 2 weekends in a row tuloy na naman ako ng gensan ayos ng mga papers din like name correction kuya mo at pati improve bahay na rin.so very tight sked ko. from gensan pa-subic for kids' fieldtrip at kinabukasan balik na naman to manila to see my adviser sa ateneo, then pangasinan uli bago balik manila to bangkok. can you imagine that? hope i won't be sidetracked just to blog at di ko macompleto itinerary ko, wahahaha!

mousepad said...

How long you gonna be in Pinas? Don't forget to buy Belo Essentials toner. I think you can find them at SM malls. Talaga dinala ko pala sila sa Ancient City at Crocodile farm? forgot ko na yon, tagal na kasi. Ay oo naalala ko na nagplay sila sa likod ng car ni Mr White.
Okay, sige don't worry about your blog I'll try my best to hold the fort for you.

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop by my blog and for sharing your thoughts:)