Cheery Monday, everyone! It's good to start the week right at work and at home. Staying healthy is one of our major concerns in life particularly for moms like us, whether working or staying at home especially bloggers who stay long with computers. Computers and TVs emit radiation that can damage our eyesight and can cause cancer and other diseases. Here are some few simple tips to reduce it as we can't totally eliminate it:
1. To prevent yourselves from computer (and other appliances such as TV) radiation at home or at workplace, position your computer on the right place. Its back is known to be emitting most of the radiation so position its back to the wall or away from the passage area.
2. Cactus has been found to absorb radiation. So place potted cactus close to your computer. It's also good to see green in your room to reduce eye strain and to add beauty to your workplace. Other plants can also absorb radiation (and other pollutants) but the spines of cactus have been found to be more effective in doing this job. It is said that plants also filter negative energy.
3. Have sufficient light where you work to eliminate radiation. Having a desk lamp close to your computer is a good idea.Turn the lights on as well when you watch TV or videos at night-time.
4. Eat tons of vitamins A,C,E loaded fruits and vegetables such as pineapple, mango, banana, guava, orange, broccoli, cucumber, watermelon, etc. as they are good antioxidants to get rid of the toxins caused by radiation as well as other pollutants from our environment.
5. Exercise regularly to sweat out the toxic wastes in your body and also to help your liver and kidneys get rid of them. Brisk walking (or jogging for me, not leisure walk) is a common but effective form of exercise. The doctor says, at least thirty minutes a day for busy people like me isn't bad.
Staying fit will make us more productive at home and at work. The more productive we are, the more fulfilled and happier we will be. Cheers for the week, fellas:)