Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Sweet Message from Daughter to Mom

Mother's Day Myspace Comments
MyNiceProfile.com (from the bottom of my heart:)

This is the message I received from my dear sweet daughter on Mother's Day.
I may be strict with my kids but I also try my best to be their best friend so that they will be open enough in sharing their secrets, their ups and downs, their joys and disappointments, their fears and frustrations and all they want to vent and pour out.

For more message to mom posts, visit Mommy Moments.

9 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

So sweet! Pareho pala tayong strict lol..

I love you Momma

RoseBelle said...

Being too strict on kids have many drawbacks. They will keep things from you and don't feel comfortable sharing their thoughts and feelings with you. My parenting style is similar to yours. I'm not overbearingly strict but I do stand firm on certain rules like curfews and school performances.

Stef said...

Very true!
It is always nice to be a friend to our kids as well so they can share everything to us,rigt? Take care!

Cecile said...

Your kids are so sweet :-); am strict Mom, too...opposite ni hubby :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi there sis! I'm also the strict parent. Hubby is the more lenient one. Thanks for the visit earlier.

kimmyschemy said...

that was such a sweet message...

Tetcha said...

That's a sweet, sweet message from your loving daughter. Belated Happy Mother's Day to you!

Anonymous said...

Haha..I'd like to complain about the tuition but Hubby says I chose the school so, I have to shut it, hehe..

Oo nga, I heard of the gulo there.. But I haven't really dwelled on it. Alam ko lang, may travel advisory na wag muna pumunta dyan.

Verna Luga said...

awww. so sweet .... .. dropping by nice ..have a nice day!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop by my blog and for sharing your thoughts:)