Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Happiness is...

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant",  says Robert Louis Stevenson while Mikhael Dominico says, "strength will grow from the heart, blossom as results, and wither in others' hearts as seeds".  I need such inspiring quotes at this moment as I have tasks get piling up including ones that are beyond my scope of work but I want to plant good seeds, anyway, and harvest later. That's how I draw strength - definitely from nice thoughts - for me to sustain. Because if we harbor ill or negative thoughts, we easily get stressed and we feel unhappy, but if we have the right attitude in what we do, no matter how taxing and demanding it is, positive energy will simply generate and flow in. Isn't life more beautiful if we go extra mile than just going the same route everyday? Boring, isn't it?  
"The important thing is this:  To be able at any moment to sacrifice that which we are for what we could become,"   Charles DuBois states which I completely adhere to. Such a nice thought! And so I have given up eating my lunch on time and going home on time 4 weeks now in a row just to prop up people to get onto their ladder of success. Whether or not I get back later material rewards (in most cases I don't:)  in going out of my comfortable way or beyond extra miles ,  the joy I feel in doing so is more than a blessing to count. That's how I simply spell happiness.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop by my blog and for sharing your thoughts:)